Friday 15 April 2016

Bagmaking: April Bag of the Month - Gabby by Emmaline Bags

The fabric guild is awesome and sells such quality fabric at cheap prices. I sound like an advert for them! I wish I lived a tiny bit closer, but then I'd be skint ALL the time.

This is Gabby which is the April Bag of the Month ‪#‎BOTM‬

Fabric used externally is 'Babes in Woodland flower meadow rainbow' and on the inside is fabric from the same collection with a deer scene. Accent fabric is a faux leather from ebay. She has two inner slot pockets, an inner and an external zip pocket, and zips up for security. She can easily fit in an A5 notebook or a tablet as well as all your other gubbins. Very happy with this one (even though I had a battle with the faux leather as usual!)










No comments :

Post a Comment