Monday 14 July 2014

Beau Pair - complete (almost!)

I received my kit from u-handbag last week, which you may or may not recall I won for naming their newest pattern, the Beau Pair.

The kit included everything required, apart from the fabric and the basting tape (which I do not have, so didn't use) Unfortunately the back for one of the self-cover buttons was the wrong size, so I'm going to have to buy one and attach the coin purse button later. Lets gloss over that though...this is how they turned out :



I'm quite pleased with these. I bought the Cassette fabric remnant a couple of weeks back, and it matches the green zips I was sent. This was such a bright fabric I thought I'd go for plain bows, but I quite liked this plain indigo cotton I had in my stash, so all in all a very zingy pair!

No comments :

Post a Comment