Saturday 7 June 2014

In which I complete the ice cream sundae baguette bag, and make Joey a drawstring bag for his lego bits

So Joeys bag - easy enough - was meant to be a rucksack but I only had enough cord for one side LOL. There are two zippered pockets on the outside, but none on the inside.
 

This is the back (or the front) - much the same but the pocket is at the top


And this is ma boy sporting  his new sack for stuff!

I finally finished the Sundae Best bag (with the correct frame this time) It is asking for a strap, but I haven't got the time right now as I have several other projects in the pipeline. 
 

The bag is a bit flimsy for such a heavy frame (those baubles are solid - baby!) and crumples quite a bit, so next time I think I will need to find a denser interfacing (I'm pretty sure I used compressed fleece so its fairly stiff)

No comments :

Post a Comment