Friday 17 May 2013

Do I move Location?

I'm currently not sure whether to stay with wordpress (https://pottscrafty.wordpress.com/), or move to blogger, which is what you are looking at now.

See, wordpress irritates me - I don't want to pay to change my fonts and wotnot - and with blogger you can do that FREE.

The only think I don't like about blogger is that you can't have child pages. As you can see - I've had to put the pages on links to the right - but there's no sub-pages. Does it matter. Really?

I think I should move. Should I move? Or should I just continue to post on both LOL.

I haven't done much sewing this week. This is because my patterns have been lost in the post. I did make Noah a Peter Pan hat and boots yesterday though. After much pressure to do so. Thats it though!


No comments :

Post a Comment