Friday 19 April 2013

Whoops - I did it again. Cath Kidston Alert!

Firstly, can I just say - MY NEW SHOES HAVE ARRIVED _ WOOO!!

I am very pleased. Mostly, because I wouldnt call them grey at all. I'd go so far as to say they are taupe. This means that I won't have to dye them. I didn't realise all the trimmings were blue (obviously I noticed that the shoelaces are blue!) The laceholes, and the soles are blue, and there is also a very narrow blue leather trim below the fabric section, but I'm not too worried. Will figure something out to get them to match my dress.

IMAG3794

Secondly, I did have a valid reason for heading to CK again - my stepmums birth day is coming up. I didn't manage to find her anything but some lovely bluebell handcream, but I did get Noah some supercute pj bottom for £4. ( I bought Joey a dinosaur set a while back too - but stashing those till his legs get a bit longer!)


IMAG3798

Finally though, they had these cards in the bargain bucket. It took me a while to figure out they are baby congratulations cards (I only saw the boys one first)

EURQUHEART?!!!!

IMAG3795    IMAG3796

1 comment :

  1. Love these shoes! Can't you just change the ribbon then you'll have a pair of shoes that match every outfit you own! :)

    ReplyDelete