This time, I got it right. I don't really know what I did differently as I followed the instructions like last time. I must have messed up on seam allowances or something last time.
This is my 'Shopping for Shoes' bag. I've had this fabric in my stash a while - I bought it at an actual fabric shop which is rare - Fabritastic had an opening night event and this Shoe fabric is one of the yards I bought.
I wanted to embellish one of the 'frames' so I added on a few sequins and beads and some bronze roses to the peeptoe shoes. Its quite hard to see the details in my shots, but believe me they are there!
I also felt I should add a little 'fancy' hence the bow and brooch. This is on a clip so can be removed.
Lots of shoes on the rear. I used gold satin bias binding to use for piping. It was a b&*tard to sew. I made the right choice adding it, but boy I wish I'd found some ready made flanged piping.
The inner fabric I bought on sale online. Somewhere. I don't remember. Its bleeding hearts but I think It complements the colours of the shoe fabric very well. I will use this combination again.
Leetle purse feet.
And below: the bag that failed to fit the frame. Artfully concealed with bits of lace LOL!